Eagle Mountain, Utah

Three years ago I purchased a Kenmore Elite french door refrigerator from Sears. The first one wasn't even put together good There was screws coming out and making it so that it didn't work properly.

At that time after several calls and several visits by the service person it was decided that they would replace the refrigerator.

I get the new Kenmore Elite and within a couple of months I start having problems with it,,,,,no power what so ever I did as they suggested and still nothing. The service man on the last call said he would be coming back because of the problem and sure enough today again no power. NONE.

no matter what.. No power. I called and called and called explaining what was going on. It didn't work they wanted me to wait until the end of the week for service.

The problem always happens just after I shop so here I am AGAIN having to try to keep all my food from spoiling. They say that they will give you $300. to replace the food that gets spoiled but I have found that to be a lie also because the last time I got no such money. I have had it with sears.

I am done.

You guys can take a flying bunt into a brick wall and I am going to let everyone I know how ignorant you are . Good Lord people

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kenmore elite french door refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments