Recently our 3 yr old Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator went out. We called Sears and waited two weeks for a service man to show up.

On appointment day, he never showed. Lied about calling and now, we face another week without a refrigerator. Its back enough for a 3 yr old refrigerator to quit working but having to wait three weeks for a possible service technician to show up is not very cool. When you call for service, no one on the other line seems to care.

Their attitude is that this is just a job and we will just have to wait.

Sears Service Sucks!

Comments

I agree, I had the worst experience with them, they are a ripoff, then sent a stinky 400 pound repair man (who left an odor 3 hours after he left) to our house and was sitting at my door saying "well are you F'ing home?", You didnt answer the F'ing phone" and some other profound stuff, with my 2 year old baby in the house" He was all bent out of shape becuase we didnt answer the phone, well when we made te appointment, they specifically said make sure someone is home between the hours of 8:00 and noon, they didnt say MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER your phone, *** morons....