With Company response

My parents bought a new Craftsman lawn tractor two years ago and now there is a problem with the drive system.Sears says it will be 16 days until they can do a service call.

That's too long as the grass will be overgrown by then and a professional contract mower service will be used. Dump Sears! We used to buy everything at Sears. Now we buy nearly nothing.

You call their helpline and a lady answers that barely speaks English and puts you on hold for twenty minutes trying to find a supervisor. She never came back.

Sears just doesn't care.Go elsewhere.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #673785

If it were a rental mower or mowing service i might agree with you but it is a repair service to repair your unit . You have to get in line and wait your turn or take it to them and that it's own punishment.

Who cares if the grass will be tall? Seriously?

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Trent I am with the Sears Cares Team. We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you have encountered with scheduling repair service for your parents. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience and help any way we can to address any concerns you may have. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous410407), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.