We asked for a Sears technician to check on our fridge which was leaking water. We booked a call under the confirmation order number 000803542451030.

A email confirmation was sent to us mentioning that the technician will come over between 8AM to 5PM. At 5PM, I called Sears, twice then called the supervisor, supposedly called Mary, who did obviously not care at all, I was told that the technician shall come whenever possible. At 6.30PM, the technician call my wife asking whether we really wanted him to come over. He lies mentioning that he tried to call us when there are no record on our phone of him calling.

At 7PM we were still awaiting.

I am amazed that Sears has such disrespect of its customers, expecting them to wait from 8AM to 5PM and not even showing up after we have been awaiting all day long. Sears employees show the same arrogance as the company and I will surely not buy any more appliances at Sears when we are treated with such contempt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Technical Support.

Comments

Meggie

Good luck with other companies, sweetheart!

Here's what gets me: Is it not hard to understand that technicians may be late --- very late?

I imagine they book on a first come, first serve basis. They may have had all of the intentions in the world of getting your fridge fixed by noon. But, life happens. There are probably days where service calls are very quick.

Grandma's fridge wasn't getting cold because it wasn't plugged in. Other days, the issues take quite some time to resolve.

Once they got to your house, would you have wanted him to start looking at your problem, but the leave after 10 minutes because he had to make all of his rounds? Or would you rather have had him stay until the problem is fixed?

Sears Reviews