Ease of Use

I purchased a over the stove microwave from Sears only because we had some points that reduced the price by $25 bucks, making it less expensive than the competition. Bought it on Black Friday 11-25-16.

It's the worst $25 bucks I've ever saved! First, won't be delivered and installed until Jan 2, 2017. Second, can't make a reservation for a specific 4 hour period on that day, a Monday. I work Monday, so I will loose a whole day of work.

Third, if Monday is no good they offered to put me on a "come if they can" basis for Thursday (also a work day for me), which if they don't have time, they will come the following Monday. Fourth, the added cost of installation and removal/disposal of old microwave, plus a 3 year service contract, is $50 more than the oven costs itself. Fifth, the old microwave ( a Kenmore from Sears) died right after its original 3 year service contract expired. I'm 59 years old and grew up with Sears, so did my folks.

Sears was a highly respected company. Well not any more! I'm sorry for the employees, but the writing is on the wall.

Sears should die, and the name should become an discriptor for the bad, the insufferable, those that knowingly treat you awful, take advantage of you, and cheat you of your hard earned money. Signed, "I should of known better"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss servive. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned servive in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1249310

And you were not told this when you were buying it? Hard to believe.