With Company response

Order the Logitech Wireless Illuniate keyboard that posted on Sears.com, after 4 days I received the WRONG order from Sears.Can you predict what did Sears shipped???

A kid computer keyboard!!! The most hilarious suggestion from all the customer service personnels I have been intouched were recommanded me to place a new order while returning th wrong item, but the requested item is always indicate as "Out of Order" online; very helpful?

How could you ask your customer to do that when the item is out of stock?WHy can't they offer to ship the correct item when Sears received the return item, which Sears had shipped with its faulty system???

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PURCHASE PRODUCT THAT SELL at SEARS.COM???gbwb

Comments

Until now, this issue is still unresolved even many emails & calls have been conducted to Sears's customer service after the wrong item had shipped back & received by Sears.They said they could not be able to send the correct replacement order.

None of the Sears stores carry this Logitecg wireless K800 model for pickup. One customer service even called and told it will take 5 days just to verify the item online is the correct one and call back with result.

See how slow Sears responses and how slow they resolve their faulty online system, and how they un-effectively address their issue to satisfy their customers.CAN'T THEY JUST SEND THE CORRECT ITEM FOR REPLACEMENT??

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Sears Valued Customer,

I apologize for the negative experience you've had with this online order. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help get the issues with this order resolved. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the keyboard was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the following screen name, which I created for you, (gbwb5ed9e2) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.