2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a washer and dryer that came with a pedistals. I received the washer and dryer but never got the pedistals.

I called sears and was told that it cost extra. I told them I bought the set that included the pedistals. Now to get them they want $500 more.

I am NOT satisfied with my purchase. I could of got a cheaper set without pedistals but seen this add and thought I would buy it because it came with pedistals.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Camielee1 is overall dissatisfied with Sears and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Poth, Texas, United States #1257377

Since posting this, Sears has chAnged their ad online. Glad I took a picture so people know how they *** over. Sears has not contacted me to resolve this issue!!