Sears has the worst customer service ever.They are rude, will hang up on you, and will do exactly opposite of what is convienent for you!

I told them i could NOT take another day off beings I took the original delivery date off that THEY rescheduled and guess what? Of course the set up delivery for the exact time I said I CAN NOT be home. If I am not home to recieve it, they will reschedule yet again. I have a job to support my children and they are more than willing to risk that!

I will never shop there again. I spend alot of money there but I will take that money where it is appreciated. Also BEWARE if you order a product that HAS to have home delivery. You will get pushed back on appts if someone decided the next day shipping.

Bunch of idiots.

My product disnt even have next day delivery option.So here it is day 19 and I STILL dont have my product and all they managed to do today was hang up on me.

terri2015 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments