Carleton, Michigan

I bought a pair of shoes from Sears not knowing it was a third party company when I receive the shoes they were a size 8 which they said but no way I couldn't even get them on my feet they are a size 7 or smaller I called Sears to return them they had to get ahold of the third party company third party company wants me to send another pair but after seeing the quality of the shoe I would not order from this company ever again I am mad about not getting a response I even told them that they were recorded if they record me them I was told to turn off any recording devices and he kept arguing with me to turn them off so I said I sent him off which I didn't I have that I'm recording so now I have a peer's to sit in my room boxed up to send back but they want me to pay $11.53 to ship this product back when the product only cost me 15 bucks now I don't understand why that I'm not getting a free refund my money for sale for coming back free when the shoe size was completely wrong in the product

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments