I would like anyone who is thinking about purchasing any product at Sears on line and have it delivered to STOP and buy from any other retailer as SEARS can not deliver what they promise but they are happy to take your money. I just purchased a washer and dryer on line on 4-28-2017 to be delivered on 5-5-2017.

They took my money on 4-28-2017 and on 5-5-2017 sent an email saying the delivery was changed to 5-6-2017. On 5-6-2017, I received another email saying the delivery was moved to 5-9-2017. When I contacted the morons at customer service they could not explain anything or remedy the situation. The *** supervisor was of no assistance.

I cancelled my order and ask for an immediate credit to my card and they said it would take 5-7 business days for the credit. Odd that they can take my money at the time of purchase but can not return my money at the time of cancellation. Sears is worthless when it comes to delivery and customer satisfaction. They could not even cancel the order correctly.

Close all SEARS stores NOW! It is an inept retailer.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments