This is a department store with low quality merchandise and lousy customer service. They have a department they call CUSTOMER CARE that is a BIG JOKE!

This time I called repair service and I was given an appointment bet. 10.00am/2.00 pm. We live in NY and the appliance is in CT on the main level of a rental property. My husband, who is a senior citizen, left the house early in the morning (there are big traffic backups in that area of CT due to road work) and waited outside the building.

At 11.00 am he called and told me was getting hot and asked me to call Sears to find out what was the approximate time they expected their technician to be there. I was told to call the technician directly and I was given the wrong number.

I called back several times spoke with customer service transferred to customer care they refuse to give me the technician number and told me he would be there between 3.00pm and 3.30pm. I canceled the appointment and have no intentions of buying from Sears anymore.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Sears never shows and when they do it's late. Use a different service company they are in shambles and going under. Rochester NY