SEARS - SO Rude

1915 of 3985 Sears reviews

Sears – SO Rude

I wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I thought that one of their 350,000 employees might have been tasked with providing a response.

This is just the latest shameful cold-shoulder from an organisation that pays lip service to the concept of ‘customer service”. My postal receipt is dated 23rd Feb 2013 and I’m still waiting for the common courtesy of a reply well over a month later – not even an email acknowledgement.

I have never come across WORSE customer care. I was suckered into buying from them (a “bargain”), then lost money when the goods were never delivered and my complaints ignored.

Sears have been SO RUDE. Their staff have been NO HELP. Their promises of customer care have been proven to be HOLLOW AND WORTHLESS.

All in all, they are the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to purchase from.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1915 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
that sears guy returns

Jun 08, 2013 #661946

*** on, it seems this company really wants to keep me down from telling the straight truth, a few weeks after posting about what employees have to do to keep their minimum wage jobs, lying about the credit cards, hiding apr%, crappy protection plans, and my favority when i worked at the tools crappy delivery of items. this company doesnt want the consumers to know the truth.

1 0 Reply
RainyDays

Apr 02, 2013 #631639 Portland, Oregon, United States

I agree that they're the worst company ever! They took my money when I placed an order online and didn't ship the merchandise. Their wannabe customer service is a joke. I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get my money back. I also filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office, Consumer Fraud Division. THAT got their attention. I will never spend another dime at Sears. No wonder they're going broke! They've had over 12,000 complaints filed with the BBB in the last 3 years. That pretty much says it all...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.