Sears – SO Rude
I wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I thought that one of their 350,000 employees might have been tasked with providing a response.
This is just the latest shameful cold-shoulder from an organisation that pays lip service to the concept of ‘customer service”. My postal receipt is dated 23rd Feb 2013 and I’m still waiting for the common courtesy of a reply well over a month later – not even an email acknowledgement.
I have never come across WORSE customer care. I was suckered into buying from them (a “bargain”), then lost money when the goods were never delivered and my complaints ignored.
Sears have been SO RUDE. Their staff have been NO HELP. Their promises of customer care have been proven to be HOLLOW AND WORTHLESS.
All in all, they are the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to purchase from.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."
- "Used Videostripe.com's trial run back in 2014 and cancelled within a day, fast forward to 2016 and realised they took money from my bank account without my knowledge and consent..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."