I purschased a fridge from sears. A 1700 hundred kenmore elite, I also purchased the warranty.

I have nothing but problems with the Ice makers. Sears has a lemon policy, if you they come out four times in one year and replace parts, they say they will replace it. Well they lie, The repair people have been out around six or seven times. When ever I call they give me a excuse why they cant.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor they say they dont have any. So here I am calling them out one a month for repairs.

I will never shop @ Sears again. If they go out of buisness, they have it coming.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

#481929

Dear Day318853,

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have encountered attempting to get your Kenmore Elite refrigerator repaired. We understand that this experience has been very frustrating for you and your family. I'm not sure how to adequately convey our sincerity to you but you should know that we are here to help with this situation on the refrigerator. My name is Robert and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to look into this for you. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the Kenmore Elite refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Day318853) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Robert B.