With Company response Not resolved

I bought a kenmore french door bottom freezer fridge 2010. they delivered the fridge wrong one.They finially delivered the right one and the guy broke our water line and ran out of house as the water poured from kitchen to livingroom .The next fridge delivered broken icemaker sent me out a new one.Whole process took about 6 mos.Then fridge started making horrific noise repairman came out and sID HE WORKS ON THESE ALL DAY LONG THERE LEMONS THE BLADES FREEZE UP now fridge is out of warranty and it shut down again and sears said there is nothing they will do.Although bought fridge 2 years ago Ive only owned it 1 year and its broke twice.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Shelly 65,

I'd like to apologize for the multiple failures you refrigerator has experienced and that the most recent failure happened outside of the manufacturer's warranty. Please understand that had you purchased a Sears service agreement, there would be many options available to you at this time. Unfortunately the manufacturer only warranties your appliance for 1 year. Regardless, we do value you as a Sears customer and we'd like to speak to you further about this unfortunate situation with your refrigerator. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Shelly 65) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.