2.2
Layout of Store

I purchased a Sterns & Foster mattress from Sears in sept 2009. Since then it has been warranty replaced 4 times due to sagging & coils breaking. One time they brought out a mattress with a stain on it, YES a stain!! They offered me a discount but I knew that the warranty would be void with a stain so I refused it. Another time they brought the wrong mattress out! I paid 1179.99 for this mattress, but the last replacement they adjusted the price due to a price increase. So they are only giving me a credit of $1104.99. Add insult to injury, each replacement they charge 69.99 delivery, why should I incure a cost when they are selling crappy

quality products!

I am VERY dissatisfied with Sears!

I'm in the process of yet another replacement due to the coils failing. I've been told to go pick out another mattress and if it's more I'll have to pay the difference, but if it's less I don't get a refund. Kinda like buying a sports car and ending up with a pinto.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments