Layout of Store

They Did not deliver as paid for and when I called back on 3/09/2016 to asked what happened to my order ,I was told they were out of stock and so there's a delay, so I canceled order.I had to canceled order because it was urgent my husband have boots for work asap!

so I told them cancel it, don't want them then because online it stated they had them and would delivery by a certain date. They said ok its canceled but too call back to check for my credit to card. So I called Sears back days later to see if they credited back my card and they informed me that the Order was not canceled and it was shipped after all. So I put in a case# to request cancelation again and for my refund.

I was told my Sears card would be credited once item returned back to store. I informed them If ups comes I will refuse the delivery of item. They said ok and to await refund once item returned. Well UPS didn't deliver because I refused delivery and they sent boots back to Sears and it was received at their Sears dock warehouse on 3/21/2016.

So Now I'm still awaiting my refund to be credited on my Sears card.I will never buy from Sears online store again, too many problems and steps you have to go trough to get what you pay for, just Not worth it!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears steel toe boots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.