Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am eagerly looking forward to the day that Sears files for Chapter 11.I am pretty sure it's going to be in the next 12 months (before the end of 2017).

In layman's term, "going out of business". The reason is simple. The same customer service failure keeps happening, and it is getting worse. People are getting more and more pissed off (and so they deserve as they went against my advice of boycotting Sears).

When I got my washer/dryer from Sears, oh, how sweet the sales lady was and how prompt the delivery folks were. Yup, that was the end of my positive experience with Sears. When my LG washer started leaking water after 6 months or so, I called in for the warranty service. It starts with the infamous "we give you the window of arrival (1PM-5PM) for the technicians".

This gets me to sit around my house while taking time off from work after talking to my manager. Of course, then they call me at 4:50PM to tell me that... well, we are not going to make it... well just because, no reason (was never given a reason for the tardy).

hahahaha. It's funny now, but it wasn't so funny then. This happened 6 or 7 times. I can't remember exactly though.

You know, after 3, you begin to lose count. This is why ALL of my coworkers know my story with Sears. Good marketing for them, since I work at a large corporation. Actually, I was just tempted to write my long and LONG story of what all went down for the next 5 months (yeah, not kidding, FIVE MONTHS after that first call), but just for brevity, I will say that the experience was a mix of total incompetency and the attitude of "I don't give a sh*t".

I don't understand how this attitude across the board is acceptable in any corporation that wants to sell stuff to customers and encourage them to come back. During my Sears experience, I must have interacted with at least 30 people. They all had this same attitude. Save yourself the trouble and the resulting bitterness of dealing with this soon-to-fail company.

The company is doing so poorly that no one wants to lend them money to continue doing business. As a result, the CEO's hedge fund is "lending" them money. I can't wait to see the face of that CEO when the company goes down and his hedge fund goes down with it (and let me tell you, this WILL happen. Just a matter of when).

Good luck getting services after they file for bankruptcy. I can't imagine what that would be like since when I had my Sears experience, they were still doing OK financially.

My experience with Sears may have seemed inconsequential, but I knew at that moment that it was actually a perfectly befitting microcosm of the way Sears was run as a company.Avoid this place like a plague!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Sears to "sears to go out of business".

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent employees and being lied to, unprofessionalism of everyone and employee knowledge. Author liked the most i will like it when they are out of business. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears sears washer and dryer repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments