With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Jan 23, 2014

After weeks of fighting with CS and "Corporate" they continued telling me they did not take my money.Although, I had a copy of my bank statement in front of me with Sears Holding Corporations name on 3 separate charges.

I honestly have never been treated so horribly in my life. And by a reputable company no less. The last woman I spoke with claimed she was from corporate and she yelled at me, called me dumb and then hung up on me when I asked for a reference number for the call so I could report her. After 21 days my money mysteriously was refunded to my account.

No apologies were made by Sears. They STOLE my money, kept it through Christmas, then refunded it like nothing had ever happened. It's safe to say Sears will never get my business, my LARGE family's or ANY of my friends again.

I made it a point to detail this disgusting situation on every social media outlet available and shared with everyone I know.I was treated beyond bad, any company who allows their employees to treat their customers the way Sears did me, should not be in business.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2013

I ordered online at Sears 2 days ago.I soon saw on my credit card statement that they charged me THREE separate times for my single transaction.

I immediately began calling their CS team. I have now been on the phone with them over SEVEN hours and nothing has been resolved. I have been shouted at, talked down to, treated rudely, lied to and hung up on. I have been told several different things from them such as they have no record of any other charges, they can't do anything to help me, I was told by one supervisor that she was the owner of Sears and so there was no one above her who could help me with this problem!

I was initially told that it would take 24-48 hours and I would get my money back. It has now been 46 hours and I was just informed it would be another 48 before they could even look into the issue. I am so beyond infuriated I cannot even begin to explain! I had been waiting for a sale that was going on this weekend to buy my daughter's Christmas gifts.

Now, I do not have the money to do this and when/if I ever do get my money back the sale will be long over and I won't have the money to buy at full price. I will be contacting my attorney immediately.

Congratulations Sears, you have officially ruined a little girls Christmas.SEARS STOLE MY MONEY AND WILL NOT RETURN IT!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765509

Call Citibank and tell them what happened. They will look into it and fix it.

That is what I had to do.

(Citibank is the company that provides credit for,the Sears card)

Sears Response

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the difficulties you have experienced with being charged multiple times on your recent order. We can truly understand how frustrating it can be with having to wait for a credit to be reversed. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (belljulia), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.

Social Media Moderator

to Sears Response Dallas, Texas, United States #760216

I have already contacted two members of the escalation team.(Zach was pleasant to speak with, although no real plan of action was put into motion) Unfortunately, the issue still exists.

Not to mention the WORST CS I have ever received in my life. Kathy from the escalation dept. is by far the rudest woman I have ever had to deal with. I thought the previous reps were bad, but they were nothing compared to her behavior.

I am appalled with this whole ordeal. After all of this, there is no restoring my faith in Sears.

The longer this is taking to be resolved, and the more Sears employees treat me unprofessionally and without any kind of respect, the further I am from ever even stepping foot in a Sears again.I really don't want to hear another person say "We are sorry for this." I just want my money back so I can move on and never have to deal with Sears again

to Jules B Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1338389

I can't believe as I am going through the exact same thing, how many complaints I'm running into.Sears stole my money and I can't get it back.

CS lies repeatedly and does nothing! I've been hung up on and treated rudely as well.

I'm at the point now where I have to get a collections lawyer involved, or just write off my loss.I will never again go anywhere near a Sears.