On February 9, 2015 I attempted to purchase a stove from several failed attempts over several days I gave it up and went to the physical story and paid for a stove with the same card which was denied online.

The following week I was looking at my bank register online and saw a charge from for an order which was never completed. I contacted them and the associate was unable to locate an existing order or one which had been canceled. He told me I would have to contact my bank regarding the charges. 2 weeks later and sears is still refusing to refund the money.

The bank is working on disputing the charges, but since sears has no record of a purchase they refuse to acknowledge what is plainly in front of them.

I am beyond frustrated with this issue and I am hoping that it will be resolved soon.If sears does not refund me the money they have taken I will have to pursue other legal avenues to do so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of stove. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stove in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Middletown, Connecticut, United States #954164

I'm dealing with same issue tonight, they charged my debit card over $3,100.00 and no order went through. I've spent well over an hour on the phone with them.