1.8

On February 9, 2015 I attempted to purchase a stove from sears.com. After several failed attempts over several days I gave it up and went to the physical story and paid for a stove with the same card which was denied online.

The following week I was looking at my bank register online and saw a charge from sears.com for an order which was never completed. I contacted them and the associate was unable to locate an existing order or one which had been canceled. He told me I would have to contact my bank regarding the charges. 2 weeks later and sears is still refusing to refund the money.

The bank is working on disputing the charges, but since sears has no record of a purchase they refuse to acknowledge what is plainly in front of them.

I am beyond frustrated with this issue and I am hoping that it will be resolved soon. If sears does not refund me the money they have taken I will have to pursue other legal avenues to do so.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Middletown, Connecticut, United States #954164

I'm dealing with same issue tonight, they charged my debit card over $3,100.00 and no order went through. I've spent well over an hour on the phone with them.