Beware this is a long one!!!

The whole thing started more than two months ago. When we realised the microwave in the house that we had just moved in was not working. We had to call Sears to get an appointment. We got an appointment for like a week after. The technician came and decided the the whole panel needs to be replaced. So he ordered the parts which took 10 days to reach and thus a second appointment was set a few days after it reached.

Technician came the second time to tell us that the part he had ordered was not enough but he has to order more parts and this time he is going to make sure it a '2 day delivery'. Like that was going to happen...It took another 8 days to reach us and thus a third appointment was set for a few days after that.

Third time he was a NO SHOW. When I called Sears to tell them that I had taken those 4 hours off from work so my microwave gets fixed, they said its not their issue. According to their (unpublished) rules the technician need not call for 2 1/2 hrs even after the appointment time to tell us that he is not going to make it.

A call to sears to complain did not help. The people I spoke to were very rude and did not care what I had to say.

All they said was 'sorry' in a 'don't care voice.

A fourth appointment and again a 'NO SHOW'

I want to take some legal action against them, seriously sue them so bad that this does not happen to another consumer.

DID I FORGET TO SAY THAT THIS WAS ALL ON A NEW MICROWAVE NEVER USED. SINCE IT WAS BOUGHT 3 MONTHS BEFORE WE MOVED IN...IT COULD NOT BE REPLACED.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2009.

Comments