4 calls in less than 3 months for the same problem: KENMORE refrigerator from Sears that stops working. In one instance a technician spent about 3 hours attempting to fix the problem, but 2 weeks later the same problem resurfaced.

I am currently trying to appeal an appointment scheduled for 5 days from the time the latest problem was reported.

By the way, the consumer service representative who scheduled the next service appointment 5 days from today refused to allow me to speak with her supervisor/manager stating that according to policy I will receive a phone call from the supervisor within 4 hours. I hate saying this but SEARS REALLY SUCKS!!!

Comments

#207604

Dear Pissout,

Please accept my apology for responding to your post late, I just located it. My name is Scott, and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. We'd like to reach out to you and offer help. I'm terribly sorry for the multiple problems your refrigerator has had and for the scheduling hassle and frustration. I know how inconvenient and aggravating it is to be without something as basic, but major, as a fridge. The name Sears has always stood for exceptional quality and reliable service; and we've let you down. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Pissout) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.