With Company response Not resolved

I am posting my story everywhere I can and shouting it well. SEARS SUCKS!

At the beginning of March 2011 I purchased Sears Kenmore appliances from a very helpful salesman at Sears in Bloomington, IN to be delivered Mar 14, 2011. They were to call before arrival and had a window of 3-5. I received a call about 1 and ran across town (in the rain) to meet them so they could deliver the stove, dishwasher and frig. Upon arrivel there was a large truck in the driveway and the 2 sheepish drivers told me they had crushed my (NEW) gutters. In the rain I could see that - they gave me the name of their boss and put the appliances in the house. I contacted the man and he emailed me stating he was responsible. The next week after being out of the area for spring break I took my handyman over to install the dishwasher and check the damage before my renters moved in 4/1/2011. Upon further inspection - the entire 2 car garage was shifted 2" at the base and the doors no longer opened and the entire structure was canted in a trapeziod. I called Sears and the store and spoke with the department manager and store manageer and of course have been passed along like refuse WITH NO RESOLUTION AND NO CALLS BACK!!! I have spent hours getting 8 contractors out for damage estimates and many many hours calling SEARS to no avail. Of course I am out thousands of dollars and tons of time and frustration as well no doubt something SEARS does not give a darn about.

I will pass my story along everywhere as what poor business practices Sears has - and I am NO LONGER buying from your store and will HIGHLY encourage others to do the same.

Comments

In reply to the Sears Social Media - lots of calls and emails - they claim no info - which is BS - I have supplied the store manager and their regional delivery manager with lots of info - months and months ago. And of course a waste of more time with no compensation for damages!!!!

Interestingly my homeowners is telling me how they are also dragging their feet (Sears not mine) as well as after so long I had to file with my homeowners insurance (and pay my deductable and do some of the work!). Looks like lots of we want to help from Sears is so much lying again.

I would like to see what comes of these complaints after the people complaining get ahold of the Sears Social Media Support. Just curious if any of them were actually solved.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Vmorgans,

I'm very sorry to hear that your delivery did not go as you expected. Putting myself in your shoes, I wouldn’t blame you for being upset. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliances were originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Vmorgans) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

Brian H.