Sears warranty is useless. We bought an extended warranty for over $1000 on all of our appliances.

We've had problems with our dishwasher for 5 months now. 4 service calls, 5 parts replaced, and they REFUSE to replace the piece of ***. It is unfixable, yet they say they cannot replace it because they do not have the "authorization" to replace it.

When asked who does, they all point to someone else, and yet they all say the same thing. I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD EVERYWHERE I CAN ABOUT HOW AWFUL THIS COMPANY IS.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2011.

Comments

bought a redo clothes washer at Sears outlet, Voorhees, NJ. Installed and found half of wash functions don't work.

Also, the rinse cycle is worthless. I've called, e-mailed and shouted from the rooftops only to be promised that it would be corrected by the next phone call. I have never received the next phone call!! Been promised the call many a time....it just never happens.

Unfortunetly, K-mart took over Sears, not the other way around. cheap begets cheap. I'm stuck paying for a worthless hunk of metal. I've already replaced the washer.

I'll probably sell the old washer for scrap. Cause it's ***.

agreed , bought a hot water heater and it did not work, sears service guys came out and tried to diagnose but were "parts changers". they ordered everything that could be replaced and when i called to have them come back out and fix the service dept.

could only get someone out 5 days later,so I had another local co.

do the repair at $120 out of own pocket, Sears sucks! Jim