OMG I have been given the run around by customer solutions for a repair to my washer. The have tried to repair it twice now in the last 3 weeks.

Last tech told me that parts are no longer available and it would be replaced per the Master protection warranty. Gave me a date that I should hear back from them. That date has come and gone. NOW today, I called the number that the tech gave me and all I got was a recording that wanted to sell me a cruise!

Finally looked online and got a number. Spoke to 3 different folks that barely speak English and each of them hung up on me! Called the number above and again the lady hung up on me!!!!!

I called back and now over an hour into this and I am now on hold to speak yet another person and repeat my story and info yet again! Let's see where this gets me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $850. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments