Ordered a dryer with an expected delivery of 3 days Ten days have passed. I still do not have the dryer.

The only person able to give me a straight answer was the third party delivery service. Who informed me that they received the request for delivery today (the 10th day) and will deliver tomorrow. The store manager blamed the delivery service. Just a bunch of no my faults.

Sears Customer service was no help at all. They offered me a 10% discount which doesn't ever cover the cost of the delivery charges. I have never been this upset about any purchase. I will never ever buy from Sears, the company my parents and grandparents trusted.

How sad.

I sure hope the CEO reads these and makes changes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments