2.0
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

5 days after this was supposed to be here for pickup the store still does not answer their phone. even the person from Corporate could not get them to answer!

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2016

I went to sears and bought a kitchen nook.Then they told me it had to be ordered and I could not get it for a week.When I ask for a phone number to call to check on the status they said just come get it on the 2nd of Dec.

it will be here for sure. My wife looked up the number and tried to cal but no one answered. We went to the store and after an hour of waiting they came out and told us it was not here yet!

so now a week later we have called literally 240 times and they have not answered the phone once!!!!EVEN when I called Corporate THEY could not get anyone to answer the phone.I am still waiting for my Kitchen nook and once it gets here I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN ANOTHER SEARS STORE PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RichardBerry wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Sears to have the product delivered.

Comments