Poor customer service! I ordered a car seat for my niece on 12/14 & was promised my item on 12/20 !

When I called to inquire on 12/20 I was told that it would be on that days truck & I should receive it & an email after 4pm . Never got an email & am still waiting on my item . Called the p/u location at Sears in Castleton square mall , I was hung up on & placed on hold for over 10 minutes. I called back a 3rd time & asked about my item & was told it was there & then told that it would be there after 4pm !

I spoke to the INCOMPETENT manager Cheryl & she was the one that hung up on me previously! I asked if she would discount my item for the inconvenience & she told me that she couldn't!

This is poor customer service & unacceptable.....I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM SEARS AGAIN & will detour anyone that speaks of shopping here ! This store gets ZERO gold stars & 2 thumbs down!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments