Do Not use Sears for any repair service I've never dealt with so many incompetent people in my life! I just got off the phone after being transferred to 6 different Operators of which none could "solve" the issue.

I bought a 5 year contract (don't ever buy a maintenance agreement- it's a rip-off) for my very expensive washer & dryer. Last year I had an appt. in Sept., the Tech's truck broke down. They rescheduled for October and the Tech never showed up & never called.

The 3rd time SEARS made an appt. for me......but never called me to tell me when it was, so obviously I was not at home! The 4th time they couldn't book an appt. until December '08.

My contract expires 8/20/09 and they're telling me they can't "book" my 2009 appt. until December because that's when they came last year. Oh, and the appt. will cost me $85.00!!!!

They said you can only have 1 appt. a year and I said yes I know and that is why I'm calling for this year's appt. before my contract ends. It wasn't my fault SEARS screwed up 3 appts.

which then pushed my appt. into December.

I'm totally fed up with their lack of service and will never shop there for anything because if it doesn't work you will not have any satisfaction trying to get service for your issue. If any company in this economy deserves to fail it is SEARS who does not stand behind their product OR service!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Sears repairman can to my moms house to fix a built in microwave. He could not find the mounting screws so, i must be installed wrong.

He claimed that it voided the warrenty and took his $125 and left. I took me all of about 15 secound to find the mounting screws.

Sears sucks.