With Company response

I have never been so disappointed. I have always been a faithful Sears shopper for all of my appliances and big purchases.

I purchased a refrigerator on Mon.-it couldn't be delivered until Wed- when it was set up, it did not work- I had to call out a service technician- it was determined that there was a freon leak. I had to go pick out another. Today is Saturday and it cannot be delivered until Wednesday AND they charged me another delivery fee. They could not even give me any type of discount and the manager was arrogant and obnoxious.My family has been without a refrigerator for over a week.By the time all is said and done, I will have had to *** 3 half days of work for delivery/service/redelivery.

If I wasn't using my Sears card, I would definitely go somewhere else. What has happened to customer service or even basic consumer rights.

It is not surprising to me that Sears is in financial trouble. This is not the Sears that I have known and loved all of these years.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1930

Please accept our apologies for the difficulty you’ve encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. We understand how inconvenient it is to purchase a refrigerator and having to wait for item to be redelivered due to Freon leaking. In addition, I am also sorry for the poor customer service that you received while trying to rectify this situation. We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience and see if there is anything we can do to make this right. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous1930) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.