I wanted to buy a new washer / dryer set.At checkout they immediately charged me for the unit approx $1400, as I was finalizing the checkout procedure, this nasty little screen appeared and would not not let the sale be finalized until I picked a service plan that at a minimum was and additional $250 to $350.

I didn't want the service plan, the site gave me the opition to cancel the sale. I did so ans was told I would have to contact the Customer Service dept. When I did I was told they will cancel the sale but it will take 3-5 business days to get a refund. At this point I hadn't actually checked out, or so I thought.

While I was on hold I pulled up my account and sure enough the charge had already been made. I requested to charge be cancelled and the money returned to my account, I was told this is not possible at this time. Requested to peak with a manager and was transferred again. At this point I spoke with a really nasty little man who sits at a desk all day with a headset on.

This smug little sob said he isn't going to help with the request and it will be 3-5 days before the credit appears on my account. I was this little snot how come you can make a charge in 5 nanoseconds but it takes 3-5 days to reverse it. All this smug little B**** had to say was call your bank.

I will NEVER buy anything from Sears as long as I live.I will go 50 miles out of my way and pay twice as much at a mom and pop business before ever dealing with Sears again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears manager from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Comments