So tired of dealing with these service idiots who read from scripts and have no interest or authority to do anything. Long story short, my 23 month old Kenmore Elite refrigerator died, bad compressor.

It took over 3 weeks to get on the service schedule. I waited over 4 hours for the technician then went on line to check inn the arrival status. I live in Michigan. They had my service address as Santa Cruz, California.

WTH??? Never had a problem getting my bills to the correct address. I called the useless service number where they offered their canned response, "Sorry you're experiencing these problems, let's get this rescheduled." I lost my mind! I've been without a refrigerator for over 3 weeks.

The best they could do is a new service apt 2 weeks later. For my inconvenience they sent me a voucher for a $89.00 diagnostic fee. Service arrives today and neglected to apply the $89.00 fee but rather charges me $125.00. I didn't notice this until they left.

When I discovered the error I again called the service dept and was told, "Sorry you're experiencing this, but there is nothing we can do. We dont know where this voucher came from nit we csnt make any changes." THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SENT ME THE DARN VOUCHER! So I asked if they over charged me by 500.00 that they couldn't make any adjustments. I was told not to exaggerate or make up problems!!!

Seriously! I was trying to clarify that they say they can't make any adjustments but what if they over charged me by $500.00. Again , no adjustments can be made. WHAT ABSOLUTE IDIOTS!!!

NO accountability and no one to resolve issues. I hate you Sears and will never spend another penny with you!

Comments