With Company response Not resolved

Well here we go again! Had the same problem last year.

Our new air conditioner / heat system was time for it's service call the yearly check up. I called the number to set up an appointment 3 weeks prior. Set for last Friday 7/1/11. Then called on Wednesday to confirm that they were coming.

Yes she said you are all set someone will be there between 12-5 .. I thought for a BRIEF moment well looks like it will be fine... WRONG!! I called again Friday afternoon and she said she spoke with the Tech and he was on his current job.

She said that he will call me when he is done to let me know that he is on his way. DID NOT happen. So I called back and she then put me with someone else. He said well we do not have a tech in your area WHAT??

So he said to have a local guy come out pay him and we will reimburse you.. I said NO WAY I cannot even get someone to come out to my house and you want me to believe you will pay me back.. Funny I must be *** if I agreed to do that! Well I then called this other number that we had in our file.

So this guy tells me yes you do have someone scheduled to come out.. I am Like OK.. he said he emailed the tech to call me. Well I got no calls as always no one calls you back.

So I called back this time I got a lady and she said oh he went home sick... So no one was going to call me? She said that they will call that night to re-schedule or on Sat. morning.

NO ONE CALLED!! It took at least 10 times last year to get a service call completed. We wish so much that we went to Lowe's or Home Depot to buy our heat system. This morning another wild goose chase.

If you mail them a letter they don't care. To all of you out there I feel your pain...

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Katalina7,

I'm very sorry to hear that your service has not gone as you expected. Putting myself in your shoes, I wouldn’t blame you for being upset. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved. We'd also like to make sure that your service is completed as soon as possible. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the A/C unit was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Katalina7) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

Brian H.