I am too exasperated to even go through my entire story, but they have the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service, online service and compensation that I have ever experienced with any company--even Best (Worst) Buy, which is so far below "sub-par" there isn't a word for it!Finally, after a month of over 15 hours (conservative estimate) worth of my phone calls (being on hold for over and hour to the point my phone went dead), their computer system being down (constantly), transfered an inordinate amount of times, I got my HUGE $13.52 refund AND a WHOPPING $5.00 gift card I am supposed to receive--STILL HAVEN'T!

Never mind my stress level of an entire month of trying to get my daughter's pair of boots! RUDE SERVICE--ESPECIALLY MANAGEMENT. *****NO ONE IS ACCOUNTABLE OR HAS AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO SIMPLY HELP YOU!!! We purchased a refrigerator for almost $2000 which has never worked right, and a treadmill which also broke, and a washing machine.

Unsatisfactory service on those LARGE ticket items as well.

So, from a small to a large purchase you can expect the same inadequate, exasperating, unacceptable, BELOW par service and quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Dear Cafeleaette,

We are sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory service that you have received from Sears. We make it our goal to provide our customers with the highest quality of service and this clearly has not been done for you. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with the problems that you are currently experiencing with your refrigerator, treadmill, and washer. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at with any questions or concerns you may have. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Cafeleaette) in the email so we can reference to your case.

David V.