I purchased almost $700 of clothes for Christmas gifts for my wife and grandchildren at the sears store in cape girardeau Missouri. This morning after I had left for work my wife went to put on a sweater that I had given her and she found a small hole in a seam on the shoulder.

She was going up to cape today which by the way is over 60 miles from us. She thought since the tags was still on it she would just exchange for one not damaged. Well customer service rep would not allow it without receipt. I think since it had not been worn and tags were clearly still on it that an even exchange for the exact same thing should have been acceptable but no!!!!!

This on top of a lawnmower that has always left a streak of uncut grass since purchase and a brand new tiller that the transmission jumped out of gear the first 3 minutes of use and instead of giving me a new one I had to call repair center and they had to order a new transmission to go on a rear time tiller the day I bought it.

Guess I am through with sears and craftsman. Ever appliance in my home is Kenmore brand but I won't be shopping in your store anymore.

Review about: Sweater.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments