Nazareth, Pennsylvania
With Company response Not resolved

A senior executive who oversees Customer Satisfaction and/or Service Delivery needs to take a serious, in-depth look at the events surrounding the order for a hot water heater and installation which was initiated by me Thursday, Sept 26th at approximately 6 PM ET.

The events surrounding the post-sale coordination of installation and escalation are a sad testimony to a company consumers have looked up to for decades.

Given the number of different customer service representatives who were involved with this transaction and their collective inability to get the unit's installation coordinated, to escalate the failure to someone who could resolve the coordination problem - even as far as the "Escalation Team's" inability to address the problem - this is not an isolated event - its a systematic failure.

Assuming for the moment that everyone put accurate notes in the CS record as we would anticipate - the chronology will demonstrate the issue.

"Call before Noon and we'll install same day" - Sears quote.

I called and bought the service and water heater Thursday night. It's now Saturday morning @ 10 AM ET.

The most embarrassing point of this failure is I have placed at least 15 or 20 calls over the course of the now 3 calendar day period to the Sears Customer "Service" Center ............... I have never received a call from anyone - not Sears, not from an installer and worst of all ........ not a word from the "Escalation Team" - assuming they even exist - who was engaged at 5 PM ET Friday.

This is the very last time I will ever call on Sears for anything and I will make it my life's passion to spread the word of how Sears treats its "valued customers".

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #767048

Unfortunately, you are assuming that they care.Their people are untrained and have no idea how to help anybody with a problem.

Their call reps are either foreign or a bunch of uneducated kids that are rude and unmannerly.

It is too bad that there are still some people out there that have no idea what they are getting into when they make a purchase at this store.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous2Dryers,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having with the two dryers purchased through us. You don't give a tremendous amount of information but enough information for me to know that you have not received the help needed to resolve this situation. We would like to offer the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can work closely with you and resolve this issue. We want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous2Dryers), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

MikeBohl,

We sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your water heater. We can certainly understand your frustrations with the lack of customer service you have received regarding your installation. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer our assistance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like the opportunity to speak with you to address your concerns and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the water heater was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (MikeBohl) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

I am with you!Systemic problem.

And I am with you I don't believe they exist. Having a similar situation with 2 wrong dryers.

My funds are tied up with both and I want NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH SEARS!EVER!!