I looked on the web for another tablet to purchase.Called local Sears they said they had the tablet.

But in store it would be $10.00 higher. Well when we got there the same salesperson I talked to said 10.1 tablet would be $169.00 + Lied to me on the phone they didn't have that the size that he told me they had. It was the old BAIT AND SWITCH tactic. Which I didn't and won't fall for.

SEARS is NOT a store to deal with. Even their ads are deceptive. HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, make a complaint with the BBB. For items purchased etc.

That way they have to resolve the issues.STAND UP FOR THE WORKING CLASS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.