I would like to let everyone know how disappointed I am with the Sears company and the repair department.When you spend your hard earned money on something you expect it to last for years.

9 months and parts are burning up. I understand that sometimes things break,but when you call the repair service department and they tell you that it will be weeks before they will be out to repair it. Then when the repair technician comes out knowing the model and serial number of the product, he is going to repair ,they should have the parts and pieces on their truck so that he doesn't have to tell the home owner. Oh I'm sorry I don't have the part on my truck to make the repair, I have to order it and then come back out to make the repair that the home owner has already waited more than 2 weeks for and now has to wait even longer.

That is not a very good way to do business or even run a business. The let down of owning a Sears/ Kenmore product which is what I had previous has now been the biggest let down. You need a back up plan,for customers that would have to wait that long.

Ridiculous!!I now know why the company Nation wide has and continues to be plummeting down hill!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears technical support. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

Douglas, Arizona, United States #1197499

Yes the same thing has happened to me.Repair man ones out and then leaves get part ordered and takes 3 weeks and the day he is supposed to cone and install it and get phone calls asking me if I received the part, tell them it was to be delivered to them and it was shipped to SeArs and then was told I have to pick up the part, which is 21/2hour drive from me.

Then they said they will reschedule my appoint for he following week, 18 of August, then get text that rescheduled for be 25th and then another test that it is 18, I believe they have no idea get there are doing. So asked what about tomorrow news told full.

Never again will I buy, go to or nothing to do with Sears again.No wonder they are goi g broe and the mentality of k mart