With Company response Not resolved

We bought a Kenmore chest freezer in September. It worked for three months and died.

So the plan to do holiday baking ahead and put it in the freezer went out the window. We called Sears service department, we had to wait two weeks for an appointment. Then they cancelled. When I called to re-schedule they said I had cancelled the appointment.

So we re-schedules, the tech said the freezer could not be fixed. Since it was just over 90 days we could not get a refund. What resulted was MONTHS of fighting with the worst customer service I have ever encountered. Every person I talked with put me on hold for extended periods of time, so I had to listen to the same bar of music over and over until I wanted to scream.

I think that's the plan, to make you hang up. Every person told me something different. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I swear the lady put me on hold and then came back on the line pretending to be the supervisor.

Bottom line: I will NEVER buy another appliance from Sears EVER. Customer service is very important, and Sears has next to none.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Laprofesora952,

I just came across your post; please accept our deepest apology for the frustrations surrounding your chest freezer. With the cancellation of the repair service and the poor customer service you received it is very understandable why you would be so discouraged to continue to shop with Sears. We do value you as a Sears customer and would like the opportunity to speak to you and turn this experience into a positive one. My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your chest freezer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Laprofesora952 ” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.