Do NOT buy a refrigerator from #sears. #Sears has failed MISERABLY on their customer service, fulfillment and logistics with me. I am a #Cisco employee who was using the employee discount program which I will be advising Cisco to terminate with Sears as this experience has been SO terrible.

I ordered an LG refrigerator from Sears on May 19 2015. They said it would be delivered to me on May 29, 2015. I was notified on May 28 I was told the fridge was “not available” and that it would be delivered on June 5, 2015. As expected on June 4th I received a confirmation email from Sears as well as two confirmation phone calls confirming my delivery window of 4pm-6pm. I left work early and waited at home for the Sears delivery man to show up 4-6pm. The truck arrive 20 minutes late at 620pm, I showed him the space in the kitchen and then he returned from the delivery truck and said “Your item is not on my truck. I only have two mattresses on the truck.” UNBELIEVABLE!!! He said he would have Sears call me, which they NEVER did.

I called Sears myself that night only to be given a stock answer of “we will have the Warehouse Manager call you within 24-48 hours” to “try and get an earlier deliver date than June 5 (which was the newly decided delivery date). The Warehouse manager, or anybody from Sears never called me!

I called #sears on Monday myself to receive a lot of scripted answers by their inept and inadequate call center employees and “supervisors” who had NO authority to escalate the situation or explain why this delivery man showed up to my house with an empty truck. I was PROMISED that they would deliver the #LG refrigerator on June 5 or someone would call me to tell me the order had not been fulfilled by LG.

I received TWO phone calls confirming the June 12 delivery on June 11 and I took the day off of work as they assigned a delivery window of 12-2pm. By 245pm NO fridge. No phone call. NOTHING. I called Sears irate, long story short, demanded to speak to an escalated management team, waited on the phone for over THREE hours and never spoke to a manager. The agent said the new delivery date is JULY 5!!! Nobody even asked me if this is OK, I won’t even be in town…. They have now promised someone will call me, which I don’t believe will happen.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service from Sears was service, lack of answers and lack of item promised Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments