With Company response

Sears gave us a "floor model" Craftsman tool box when we were supposed to have new in box!We were willing to keep floor model however, no one wanted to address the issue in the first place.

Then there were issues in obtaining keys that went on for over 3 weeks. We were treated like it was our fault. The dept. manager Gail is incompetant and filing a complaint with their corporate office will get you absolutely no where!

Do they wonder WHY they are losing business? Apparently they do not care! My case was closed before I ever spoke to a store manager or regional manager although they claimed I did. REALLY?

What a pack of lies to cover up the problems in the store, the TERRIBLE customer service from the dept manager all the way to the corporate level! I will NEVER shop at SEARS again.

There are far better competitors who have customer service know how!!!When Sears finally goes belly up, I will have a good laugh!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #752508

I am beyond disappointed and frustrated with Sears sales and customer service. On Thursday, November 28, 2013 we purchased 1.) Kenmore GAS RANGE and 2.) Kenmore under cabinet RANGE HOOD. Delivery/installation was set up for December 3rd, 2013. On the scheduled date, the range hood was delivered and installed. The installer ( Sears contractor) disconnected my old gas appliance and left it in the middle of my kitchen. It didn't bother me at the time since Sears was expected to deliver the new range and haul the old one on same day the hood was delivered/installed. I called Sears customer service ( @ 18007327747 and 18884637924) three times and each time the representatives had a different story regarding the status of my delivery. One of them actually told me the delivery crew for the GAS RANGE was running late and will be coming out an hour later. Anyway, I called back around 6.30 pm PST to check the status of the delivery (again!!)and that was when I was given the bombshell "SEARS CANNOT TRACE MY ORDER AND NO DELIVERY/INSTALLATION was scheduled. At this point I was confused and red with frustration. I quickly strapped my toddler in her car seat and drove down to Sears ( located at Westfield Topanga, Woodland Hills, CA) to show them my receipt and check if talking to them in person would make a difference. The sales person I met was supportive but didn't have the power/means to address the problem. I demanded to speak with the manager and I heard when the person assisting me called for the manager but *** no, the manager felt too big to come talk to a dissatisfied customer. He/ she called the sales person on the phone and instructed him to tell me that nothing could be done until 9.00 am PST Wednesday, December 4. At which time they will cancel my order and reprocess it! So, I went back home with no range and not sure what the story will become in the morning. I regret this whole nonsense since I had wanted to purchase my range at Home Depot but decided to go with Sears since my family always buys from them. I am definitely going to stop the "family tradition" of buying from Sears. I have never seen this level of UNPROFESSIONALISM!!! How can a customer make a purchase and leave the store with a receipt confirming payment and delivery and the next minute Sears doesn't have a record of the transaction? How can they deliver/install the range hood which was purchased together with the gas range and paid for in one receipt and still claim they can't trace the order for the range itself? Why should I be stressed because I took my business to Sears? I would definitely advice anyone thinking of doing business with Sears to learn from my experience!!!

By the way, I am not even mentioning the fact that I paid $119 at the store for hood installation and when the installer showed up he billed me additional $384. Why would Sears charge $503 to install a under cabinet range hood? Should't this be treated as customer rip off?

I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH SEARS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

SearsCares
to Dissatisfied customer Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #752699
Sears Response

Dissatisfied customer,

We thank you for posting about this situation concerning you gas range purchase. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. From your post I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further and discuss your experience. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Dissatisfied customer), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Anonymous461313,

Thank you for posting all that has transpired with your purchase of the floor model Craftsman tool box, it appears you have endured a challenging experience. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I would like to reach to you to offer some assistance. We realize this was an unpleasant experience and we would like the opportunity to speak with you to see how we may resolve this inquiry. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have assigned (Anonymous461313), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. We apologize for all that you have experienced and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #752008

So SEARS forced you to take a floor model?But in your own admission...you were willing to take it?

So you obviously did not check to see if there were keys or not upon acceptance?

Face it....you had a chance to decline...but you did not...and I am willing to bet it was because they gave you a discount for taking a floor model.right

to LTCC Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765569

What do YOU know about anything.You rotten attitude is reticent of a Sears employee.

Bet you don't know the meaning of that word.

Ha ha ha

Go back to where you came from and shut up.We are not interested in anything you have to say.