Washingtonville, New York

Sears has terrible repair service. Have to wait for 3 weeks to have my washer fixed.

When you buy from Sears only Sears can fixed it, you cannot order waranty repare from aneone else.

I have to wait for 3 weeks to have my washer fixed. Kristin Nona, repair representative provided bad support.

Repareman came 2 times and did not fix it saing that all washer is bad and should be replaced but thay do not want to raplace it.

lana@isoftcs.com

Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears. Do not buy from Sears.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

#207598

Dear Lanau,

My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Social Media Support Team. Please forgive my tardy response to your post; I just found it. I'm so very sorry to hear of your washing failing and then the delay and disappointing service you received. Sears has always stood for outstanding quality and service; we've clearly let you down. Waiting three weeks for service is unacceptable and I know being without a washer is extremely difficult & inconvenient. We'd like to help so we can right the wrongs and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Lanau) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.