Never again will I shop at Sears.I had no idea the return policy was only 30 days and I tried to make a return 10 days late WITH my receipt and they refused to make the return.

I would even be fine if they would issue store credit after 30 days with a receipt, but not even that! Ridiculous! I can't even use the items I purchased because they don't go the the color scheme of my remodel (which lasted longer than the 30 day return period). Last time Sears, last time.

I am major pissed at you and will be sharing this on every social media platform and sharing with friends. Don't ever shop at Sears unless you are purchasing Lands End!

And one could see why I am so confused because I really only purchase Lands End items and the one time I venture further in the store, I have no idea their terms and conditions could be so different and have NO grace.Like I said, I have a receipt, just give me store credit so I'm happy and will actually return and buy something!

Anne2016 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

Comments