ordered washer and dryer from searsoutlet.com.the dryer was delivered after 2 weeks with no problem.

washer was canceled after 2 weeks for missing legs - delivery unable to install. I was told to start the process from the beginning which I did. re-selected, re-scheduled delivery for 10 days after. on the day of expected delivery - after waiting for over 4 hours we were told they could not deliver for their truck could not make the turn onto our narrow street.

the driver was very rude. said they would deliver next week in small truck. took time off to wait again - no call no show. after we checked they said they would deliver in two days - completely unapologetic about wasting our time again.

2 days later they called to let us know they can deliver but unable to install because the unit had no legs... I have called Sears and spent 2 hours on the phone trying to patiently help them to help us and deliver a washer without going through the same process again. I moved up through levels of their "solutions" department all the way to national (non)solutions. I was told by all that their hands were tight, I can order again on line and wait for delivery ...

I have given them numerous chances to fix this and they have repeatedly declined...

I am done with sears for good.this really was the worst appliance purchase experience of my life.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments