I am a new home owner and I wanted to buy a washer and dryer from a company that would help take care of me if needed.I spent over $2500 on a Kenmore washer and dryer about 7 months ago.

The washer machine has broken 3 times since then. The computer board just stopped working. So on 08/11/2016 I called Sears to set up an app. to fix it.

They didn't have any open time on Friday or Saturday which i understood. So they made an app. on Monday for 8 am to Noon. I took a day off work just for this.

I get an email at 12:01 saying they have changed my app. to 08/16/2016 from 1 pm to 5 pm. So i have to take another day off work. I called several times to explain my disgust and disappointment.

The customer service was very rude and didn't care at all. So on 08/16/2016 around 4:45 pm they still have not shown up. I call and they changed my app. again without tell me from 4:30 to 6:30.

Well that just was not ok with me. I had a meeting i had to go to. So while on the phone i tried for over 20 min to tell them i need help on this today. I cant be without a washer for 6 days.

All they said was well you are gonna have to wait. So finally around 5:30 the Tech shows up. The nicest guy ever. After about 2 min he tells me the issue and starts looking at parts.

It is going to cost $1,300 to fix this machine. It would only cost $1,100 to replace. The parts wont be here until 08/27/2016 and then i can make an app when they have time. This is unacceptable.

I will never buy any thing from Sears again. I will make sure to tell everyone i know the same thing.

Sears Customer Service is terrible.If you actually read this just know the service is horrible and not worth buying.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments