Last week I posted about 2 appliances (one a Kenmore refrigerator the other a Frigidaire wall oven) I purchased from SEARS, both of which were not working correctly within 3 days of delivery (refrigerator) or at time of installation (wall oven).After posting I was contacted by the SEARS Social Media team and then routed to the "SEARS Cares Team".

I was assigned a "case number" and a "case worker' (Shannon R.). Funny thing, a few days later the refrigerator malfunctioned with a DIFFERENT problem and so far I have called my "case worker" (Shannon R.) twice and sent emails twice, one of which I copied to the original contact from the SEARS Social Media team (Misty). Nothing, nada, no response, nilch. I have asked that the refrigerator either be replaced or picked up and my money refunded.

Nothing, nada, no response. Guess SEARS really doesn't "value me as a customer" (their words in their form letter email) or want to "assure my experience has been to my satisfaction", again their words. I have spent hours and hours dealing with repair techs and on the phone or computer trying to get some help. SEARS really does care~but not about their customer.

They are just concerned about bad press.

DON'T DEAL WITH SEARS, YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID. I certainly am. Now if I can just figure out how to get this lemon out of my house and my money back so I can move on.

Never again.

PS As I write am waiting on the repair tech for the oven (2nd visit).Wonder how that will turn out.

Comments