With Company response

Not a good reflection of good business and service. I scheduled a home improvement estimate, i confirmed it a day before and save the whole day for the consultant to come but on the actual day and 30 minutes past the scheduled time i got no call or message that someone is not coming so i called sears then they said it was cancelled then i move to 6PM just to make it happen but then again scheduled time past and i got no call then i called again sears then they said they cant contact the consultant so i cancelled it.

Not only that happened in a separate transaction, I ordered a garage door opener online when i got it, box was rip at one side and a most important small part was missing, it was replaced though but wanting to install and fix my garage i manage to salvaged some part form the old one and install it myself.Here one more I bought a a home gym equipment and a thread mill, the home gym equipment was not delivered and took several schedules for delivery and in the end i end up again canceling the order.

I think theres something wrong with how things are being processed in sears or maybe it has something to do with the staff or maybe understaff. For me this is not a good sign of good business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2011.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous278650,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out. We are terribly sorry our home improvement team has let you down. Is there anything we can still help with? We'd at least like to follow up with you regarding your experience. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous278650) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.