With Company response

I purchased a warranty for dryer repair. 3 times they had to come out to fix the same problem.

All 3 times I had to wait more than 1 month for the part and then another 10 days for repair to show up each time. This is now the 3rd attempt, made 7 calls even escalated the calls. Each time I'm told a different story and each time they say the previous person gave me wrong information and even had the grapes to try to sell me more ***, knowing me the customer was already PISSED. They promise me part department will call me back within 24-48 hours.

THEY NEVER CALL BACK. Once upon a time, I trusted Sears, they USED TO have a great reputation. NOW, Sears is HORRIBLE.

I will never go back again, and I'm warning all my friends, family & neighbors. SEARS, simply put-YOU SUCK!!!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous1477333,

We apologize for disappointing you with your continued dryer repair concerns. We can understand how frustrating it is to call for repair and not receive the service you deserve. We would like the opportunity to connect you with a case manager from our office to investigate your experience, assist you further and restore your faith in our company. If you could take a moment and please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be concerned by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your warranty was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous1477333) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Christine R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

San Jose, California, United States #670510

I've never done this before, however, this time I feel that I cannot in good conscience read these derogatory postings re: SEARS without offering my multiple experiences with their service dept/repairmen to your readers as well. I can honestly say that the prompt, courteous, and thorough repair service was excellent and I was quite pleased with the even better than expected results!!

But wait... There's more to this story... While the repairman was still here doing a free service for me on my dryer which he had just fixed, (by the way, my hubby caused the problem - lol. It was user error, not poor equipment.), I pushed the button to open the garage door to let the nice man out and...

The garage door opener chose that moment to blow its motor!! This is at close to 4:00pm so there was no chance I could get an appointment for replacement that day... Or was there?? My dryer guy called his supervisor to get the direct cel number for the electric door opener guy and called him up for me!!

Not only did they (door opener guys work in pairs as its a two man job to install these) install my new unit that same day, THEY EVEN KNOCKED AN EXTRA 30% OFF OF THE PRICE for me because my dryer guy had made the call so they gave me the employee discounted rate!!! Now if that's not going above and beyond the call of duty - I don't know what is!! I don't know where your negative experiences with SEARS have been happening, but I promise you it's not the company as a whole as you implied, because here in California (San Jose to be exact) they are the best!! On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate them a solid 15!!!

Peace! 8)

to Anonymous Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #748290

Good you have such wonderful experiences with them but do you think all these people are LYING? Consider yourself lucky and get out while you can.

If you haven't had problems.....you Will.

It's inevitable with the way the company is headed. :x

Ventura, California, United States #670452

:( I agree.. this company is so full of ***..

sears is gonna need a total overhaul and fire some of idiots that work there if they expect to keep this company open.

everyone from customer service to parts department to the people who take the escalated calls stab each other in the back while feeding you a load of more ***.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SearsCares
to ***ED Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #670879
Sears Response

Dear Pissed,

We apologize for your experiences with our company and saddened we have lost your faith in us. We can see how disappointing it was to not receive a satisfactory resolution to your needs. We would like to connect you with a case manager from our executive office to assist you with your concerns. Our case manager will assist you by finding answers to your questions. If you could take a moment and please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be discouraged by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your purchase was made under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Pissed) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Christine R.