With Company response

If you take your car in to Sears tire center, you will have to wait maybe 2, 3, or 3 even 4 hours..they do not make appointments, and then tell you that "oh, my people did not show up for work today"....***!

If someone does not show up for work, fire e'm! But that is just a *** poor excuse for not having enough people on hand to do the job.

DO NOT GO TO SEARS FOR TIRES. The manages are not there to help - they sit around taking orders and do nothing to help you out.

Youwill have to wait for hours for even a simple one-tire replacement!Do not go to sears for tires...

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Comments

In the future, take your vehicle to Sam's tire service.I had 4 new Goodyear tires put on, balanced, and aligned within 1 hour.

The best part, is that the tires are cheaper there than anywhere I could find.Love them at Sam's.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. On behalf of Sears I would like to offer you our sincerest apology for the aggravation you endured at our auto center. I know it must have been very frustrating to have waited as long as you did on account we were shorthanded. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (287612), for reference to your issue. We value your business and look forward to look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

I've bought pretty much all of my appliances from Sears so I was really disappointed with their tire center.First time, I had one tire replaced which they guarantee in their sign will take less than an hour for a full set.

It took an hour and forty minutes and would've taken longer if I didn't keep complaining. They threw in a free alignment which was useless since I get free maintenance on my car at the dealer. Two months later I went in for a nail in my tire and same thing.

I waited way longer than they promised and finally yelled at them to get the tire fixed.Horrible experience.