With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a dishwasher on cyber monday at a great discount.It was in stock.

I even selected a delivery time - for tomorrow. Today, I received an email saying there was a problem with my order. I checked my payment method (paypal) and they did pull my money, so that wasn't the issue. I called customer service and they offered to replace the order at the full price minus 10% because it was cancelled.

Why was it cancelled? An inventory issue. But if I go to the website now, it shows "in stock" for the exact same zip code, with a delivery time of 2 days from now. 8 attempts to transfer my call to "online service" failed, and no one is able to help me.

I'm going to blanket the internet with this story and call my my state's attorney general's office.This is illegal!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

jeffv2718

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with online purchase, much less to be charge for the item due to a cancellation. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (jeffv2718) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.