With Company response

I purchased a wagon on sears.com for my little girl, and it showed that it would arrive dec.16th, I ordered on Dec.

2nd. I called and was hung up on 2 times, Spent 10 hrs on the phone waiting to speak to a supervisor as well. Absolutely nothing has been done besides I still do not have my money back, nor do I have the wagon. The supervisor would NOT help at all!

I will be headed to the corporate office with this one.DO not order from sears, or sears.com NO way to run a business!

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765502

They don't care. We tried calling there, too, and they will just hang up on you.

I don't know why people don't get a class action law suit going for damages.

It is something to think about....

Sears Response

We appreciate you posting about this matter. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We truly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with your online order. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to speak to you and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous465073), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Stillno resolve!!Im calling the better business bureau!!

#433904kerwin and paris j #06162

These 2 supervisors have not done anything!!!

I will be turning these 2 in!!Awful services!!

It is always a good idea to do a customer survey when you have received excellent service or treated unfairly. Most store managers look at these daily and try to resolve issues associated with your complaints.